Instant Cash Offer
An Official Offer to Buy Your Car Based on Market Values
Your Instant Cash Offer is a real offer for a specific amount to purchase your car or apply the amount toward another car. The Offer is valid for 7 days and can be immediately redeemed during business hours at our dealership, pending inspection. It is based on specific elements of the consumer’s car, like installed options, specific condition (such as dents and mechanical issues) and local market demand.
Cash Offers based on Market Values
Your Instant Cash Offer is calculated using a proprietary tool that accounts for fluctuating market conditions and used car prices that may vary from day to day, like home or stock prices. The calculation includes multiple data sources and is based on factors that affect used car pricing such as:
- Your Specific Vehicle Details
Our tool factors in details that are specific to your vehicle and critical to its evaluation, including mechanical condition, options, interior and exterior, mileage, year, make and model.
- Supply and Demand
Consumers have a large role in determining a car’s value. When more buyers demand a particular vehicle, and its inventory is down, the value goes up. For example, when gas prices are at a premium, fuel-efficient vehicles may be in higher demand and sell for higher prices.
- Historical Trends
Historically, some cars hold their value and are in higher demand than others. Similarly, sometimes transaction prices for vehicles steadily increase over time, making those cars a more sought after commodity.
- Regional Differences
Buyers may be willing to pay sellers higher prices for the same vehicle depending on regional differences. For example, buyers in rural areas may consider large trucks more valuable than buyers in a city where parking spaces are tight.
- Local Market Influences
We also take into account comparable vehicle sales in your area – this information may include dealer sales data, auction prices, and private seller prices from local advertisements.
There is no obligation to trade-in or sell your car by simply receiving an Offer.
More than just a Trade-In Value
The Instant Cash Offer is:
- A fixed offer applied toward your next car purchase or used to sell your current car (pending inspection)
- Valid for 7 days
- No need to negotiate because each offer is a fixed amount
- Based on specific details related to the condition and features of your car, like installed options, dents, mechanical issues, and local market demand
The Trade-In Value is:
- An estimated trade-in value used toward the purchase of another car only
- Updated weekly
- Applied to similar cars of the same year, make, model, style and general condition
- A useful tool for negotiating
- The general value estimates consumers can expect to negotiate this week based on the style, condition, mileage and options of the vehicle when they trade it in to a dealer. However, every dealer is different and values are not guaranteed